Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton separate after 20 years together

Paula Patton and Robin Thicke are ending their longtime marriage.

I don't know about you but this has been a long time coming. Robin Thicke has been surrounded with scandal for a while now, with photos of him and other women surfacing online.

The couple, Paula 38 and Robin 36 who have been together for 20 years, but married for 9 years and have a 3 year old son Julian. They broke the news via people and issued a joint statement.

"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they said.

Despite lewd performances, including Thicke's at last year's MTV VMAs with Miley Cyrus, and rumors of infidelity, Thicke continued to say in 2013 how strong their marriage was. "I don't know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn't for Paula," he told Prestige Hong Kong Magazine last year. "She's been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her."

No comments:

Post a Comment