Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o graces Essence Magazine March Issue

Lupita Nyong'o is becoming every make-up artist's dream.

Very few women can pull off bold color combos quite like her. Exhibit A: Her latest photos shoot for Essence magazine. Exhibit B: Every one of her red carpet appearances.

The Kenyan beauty has also become a constant stunner on the red carpet with her outfits and makeup, it's no wonder magazines want her on their cover while also digging into her beauty tips.

You would think someone who can pull off fuchsia pinks and orchid purples wouldn't leave the house without at least one swipe of color, but according to the Oscar nominee that's not the case.
"I don't wear makeup when I'm not working on the red carpet," she explains in a video interview with the publication for the March issue. "Except for a night out here and there… but I try to give my skin a break."




Essence Magazine’s editor-in-chief Vanessa K. Bush states;

 “Lupita is definitely Hollywood’s ‘it’ girl this season! She’s such a flawless beauty, so who better to share tips on how to achieve the hottest spring makeup trends with our readers? ESSENCE is also extremely excited to honor her during our upcoming Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon.”

Lupita On Cutting Her Hair: I didn’t always wear my hair short. In my adolescence I always had long hair and it was relaxed. After the age of 19 I just got really feed up with going to the salon and it taking so much effort to look presentable before you leave the house. So one day I decided to cut it off and my mother was unamused. But she came around.
  

constantly a stunner on the red carpet with her outfits and her makeup – it’s no wonder that Magazines want her on their cover while also digging into her beauty tips. - See more at: http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-beauty-lupita-nyongo-essence-march-2014-says-dont-wear-makeup-im-working-red-carpet/#sthash.GCiEFfCA.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment