Monday, February 10, 2014

Rapper T.I warns Tiny Against Displaying too much Booty on Instagram!

Rap tycoon T.I. Harris has had just about enough of his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, showcasing her God-given assets on social media. After all, Tiny is a married woman with small children at home.

As a man, T.I. was absolutely right to correct his wife when she got a little too showy in public. T.I. and Tiny are reportedly working on their marriage, which has been strained nearly to the breaking point over the past year.


Last night, T.I. finally decided that he had had enough, and he commented under one of her Instagram photos for all to see:
 To which Tiny responded:
 There's a debate going on on blogs and social media whether married women/ mothers can post booty pics on social media....or whether T.I is being too controlling over his wife...what are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. But you have Her Beat!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny keep on doin wat yu doin to that body girl look it look amazi?

    ReplyDelete