Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kenya Moore Threatens To Quit ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’

It's been reported that Kenya Moore is sick of the cattiness on Real Housewives of Atlanta and has revealed that she might be over the drama.

While she’s continued to stand strong, the former Miss America USA revealed she is tired of being the group’s punching bag.

“If Bravo asked me to come back, I’d have to really think about it,” she told OK! Magazine. “Right at this moment, it’s a very tough question.”

“I don’t want you to take that the wrong way, because I’m nobody’s victim and never will be. But at some point you want people to put aside their differences and back you up because it’s the right thing to do,” she said.

Moore added that she’s upset the other RHOA cast mates did not take her side during the nasty fight and couldn’t find a way to be more supportive.

“I will never shrink in the presence of anyone,” she said. “If that is what they would like me to do so they can feel more comfortable around me, it will never happen. You have to just be you and never shrink who you are for anybody,” she said.

For more on Kenya Moore’s future on RHOA, pick up the latest issue of OK! Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment