Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kim Kardashian "Causes" a Saudi Couple's Divorce

Kim Kardashian’s famous body is the reason behind a divorce in Saudi Arabia. 

A woman from the southern town of Baha, who wanted to look like the reality star, after her husband admired her, went about changing her hairstyle and getting cosmetic surgery to that end. “I noticed that he admires Kim Kardashian, so I decided to be like her and even more beautiful,” the unidentified woman told the Saudi Arabic-language daily Sada. But the plan backfired.

“I changed my hairstyle and visited a plastic surgery clinic. I even tried to walk like Kim Kardashian in the hope my husband would be more attracted to me, but the results were not as I had wished. He said he did not like what I have done and started to argue about what I have done before he decided to divorce me and marry another woman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment