Monday, March 10, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto fuel more romance rumours as she posts selfies of the pair in Paris

Good friends? Maybe.

Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o has definitely figured out how to keep the rumor mill going. Just two weeks ago, she was rumored to be dating Somalian rapper K'Naan after being spotted with him in New York a day after the Oscars, but that hasn't stopped other rumors speculating that Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto are more than just friends.

The oscar winning pair who joked about being an item added more fuel to the fire by posing for a selfie together in Paris.

"Selfie @jaredleto Done" captioned Lupita as she posted the picture of the pair in a series of four different selfies.

Leto had poked fun at his "relationship" with Lupita when he thanked her in his speech at the Independent Spirit Awards. "I want to thank all the women I've been with and all the women who think they've been with me,'' he joked. "I'd also like to thank my future ex-wife, I'm talking to you Lupita Nyong'o," he continued.

They would make a cute couple though, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment