Thursday, January 30, 2014

The last thing a 3-year-old Syrian said before he died: “I’m gonna tell God everything!”

I don't know how true this is..not sure if it's being used as part of a peace campaign, but this picture has been floating on the internet for a while and it finally caught my attention when I read the story behind it. It's gone viral with the caption below:
The last sentence a 3-year-old Syrian said before he died: “I’m gonna tell God everything”
With everything going on in Syria (which I'll assume you all know), this little boy is said to have endured more than his age could handle in the ongoing war. This is impossible to verify, but the picture tells a story about the pain and suffering that exists in Syria right now.

In case it's true, may God rest his soul in peace.

Source World Observer

No comments:

Post a Comment