Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dwyane Wade CONFIRMS He Fathered A Baby Boy

Miami Heat star Dwayne Wade has a whole lot to be grateful for, and not just his recent engagement to beautiful actress Gabriel Union.

The 31-year-old NBA star reportedly became a father for the third time just a few months ago -- but the mother is not his fiancée.

Wade fathered the child during a temporary break from Gabrielle Union early last year. Last night before his game against the Denver Nuggets, Wade addressed the controversy.

"I'm in the public eye, so obviously it's part of it, it comes with the territory," said Wade. "But you know, as I've always done my whole life, I always try to focus on what's most important to me and my family. And that's being a great father."
Wade confirmed he has spent time with his new son, but refused to give his name or any other details.

 
As for his current relationship with fiancée Gabrielle Union, Wade says they've already discussed this privately and are moving forward. "I've always tried to show my importance in my kids' lives, and it doesn't change now," he followed up. "Me and my lady and my family have continued to move forward, and that's evident by accepting the ring and the proposal that I gave her."
 
The pair got engaged just a week ago in Miami. They also plan to tie the knot in September of next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment