Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ciara flaunts her baby bump on W Magazine

Looks like the future Mrs. Future is about to pop any time now, but that has not stopped her from flaunting her sexy pregnant body (at eight months). This is evident in the brand new pics from her maternity shoot exclusively for the latest issue of the W Magazine. The "body part" singer rocked different sexy looks — from revealing swimsuits to sexy form-fitting dresses!

For her cover story, Ciara dishes on why she chose to document her pregnancy so publicly, i.e via twitter, instagram and public appearences etc.

My mom and I don't have a lot of pictures of my early years," she explains. " So I decided that we should document everything. This is one of those moments you can't repeat."

She also talks a little about her upcoming album and her plans to get her signature body back in shape as soon as she gives birth to her baby boy.

Her upcoming album (due really soon) is, she claims, her best yet. "I will go on record saying so," she says.


And following the birth of her son, she plans to get back in shape really fast. "As soon as the body says hit the gym, I'm gonna hit the gym, I've been having a lot of food fun." After that, she'll start planning her wedding. It's a lot, she admits, but she's sure she's ready. "I don't want to sound too cocky," Ciara says. "But I do consider myself superwoman."


You can read the rest of the interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment