Thursday, April 24, 2014

Beyonce lands TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People" Cover

King Bey did it again!

She has added one more achievement to her never-ending list of achievements this week. She landed the cover of TIME magazine's 100 Most Influential People issue, and you shouldn't be surprised. Nope!

The pop star had an amazing year...she singlehandedly showed the music industry how an album release should be executed and doing it with flavor..she had a sold-out world tour which raked in billions of dollars..owned the Superbowl..was a full time mother to her dotting daughter Blue Ivy...oh, and occasionally offered the world a glimpse at the lavish life she leads with her rapper beau Jay-Z and daughter Blue.

Here's an excerpt from her interview with the magazine: 

I feel like my mother and daughter have probably been the most influential in my life and being a mother, and becoming a mother, and looking into my daughter's eyes, made me into a woman and made me very strong.  

Shooting for TIME magazine was definitely one of the goals in my life. It's something very important to me as an artist because it's not about fashion or beauty, it's about the influence I've had on our culture and to be among other influential people is a huge honor for me.


Congratulations are in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment